View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013   #10
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cheering and Throwing Ice ...

All Schaub ever did was play to the limits of his ability, save a bunch of Texans fans money by sticking with #8, and play so much better than David Carr that we finally knew what it was like to watch an NFL offense on the field.

He improved the team immensely when he came here. Was he the answer to the Super Bowl question? No and that's unfortunate but he tried and I don't hate him. I just want to see Case Keenum keep moving in the pocket and hitting wide open WR's deep. Doesn't mean I have any animosity towards Matt Schaub. Hell, if he works on his diction and stuff I'd perfectly content to hear him calling Texans games one day on the radio.