View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013   #8
deucetx
All Pro

Rep Power: 31941 deucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cheering and Throwing Ice ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Geez, some people take sports way too far. Dislike the 'player' as much as you like, but it's ignorant talking like this about a guy and his family over bad performances on the field.

I've never met the guy, but he seems like a great person off the field.
Have to agree. Run him out of town why? I love my football, my teams, etc. But I am not going to put it to the point where I want a guy out of town as if he has done wrong for a city. Schaub has given to the community and ran some successful charities. So I have no issue for someone who has been good to our city even if their play sucked on the field. It's not that serious.
deucetx is offline   Reply With Quote