View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013   #140
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 396984 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak Collapses at the half

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMartin56 View Post
But whatever....you can obviously out post me quantity wise so I'm moving on. Enjoy your 'victory'....hopefully unlike a Kubiak coached team you can keep it up for four quarters!
I honestly do not understand the attitude behind your posts. I have never had a beef with you and I'm not sure where your vitriol originates from.

But if you feel the need to be competitive, be my guest. You can "win" the internet!

As far as the original subject with Texian, you could very well be right and things not written correctly taken out of context. That said, Texian is always able to defend herself, and while I rarely agree with her, I do think she is articulate and intelligent and does not need your rush to her defense.

And don't get too caught up in post count. I have been very fortunate to have made many, many friends on Texans Talk/HT.com over the years, and much of the number is directly attributed to conversations with these many fine folks.