View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013   #3
Big Lou
Stop Clowning

Section: DirecTV
Rep Power: 40580 Big Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cheering and Throwing Ice ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtexan View Post
After watching MS stand there sulking for two games wearing his helmet on the sideline ... hiding under it, while his team is out there battling for Case in a way they never would have for him ... now I get it. I have never been a Schaub supporter, but also thought the fans were acting foolish for going at him the way they did. I don't anymore. Just want him and his family out of Houston as soon as possible so we can began the process of forgetting we ever had the misfortune of having him here to begin with. Matt Schaub is the definition of a loser.
I understand being mad at Schaub but running him out of town is a little much. I don't know him personally but I'm guessing that describes 99.9999% of this board so lets go easy on truely hating the guy. Its one thing to be glad we are going a new direction its another to attack the guy as a person.

Did you hate him when he was throwing for 300+ yards and winning games? I'm not defending him, I'm glad to see Case get a shot, but I dislike his football, I don't hate him as a person.