View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013   #2
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114011 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cheering and Throwing Ice ...

I blame the team more.. nobody likes to lose their job, it's got to be even worse when you lose your job and aren't allowed a pink slip. The team could've avoided all of this by simply I.R.ing Schaub.

I also wouldn't call him the "definition of a loser". He just is limited in what he can physically do, but he still wants to be out there. Again could have avoided all of it by placing him on I.R. I still appreciate his service to the team.. regardless if he was just a bridge from a horrible QB to a possible franchise QB.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote