View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013   #63
AMartin56
Veteran

Rep Power: 2934 AMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Does Gary return?

I understand your point about not letting perfect be the enemy of good enough.

And I don't think that we are likely to see an Andy Reid style turnaround no matter who we hire.

But something has to give. I'm not going to go into my list of Kubiak issues again but it's time for a new direction. The excuses of his supporters are endless. The team needs a bit of fresh air IMO. I have ZERO interest in seeing Kubiak with a full season of Keenum....not when he was the reason why Schaub was being run out there long after his milk had gone bad...

I have friends that jump their support from team to team...some from winner to winner...some because they admire a particular player (usually a QB which often means jumping from successful team to sucessful team). I tend to pick a regional team (I went to HS in Houston but no longer live there and I can't stand Jerry Jones and the Cowboys). At one point I might have questioned their loyalty but I now see that they enjoy football much more than I do.

The Kubiak regime and their inability to address obvious performance over their (long tenure) is making me lose interest in football in general (especially since my 'other' team...the Longorns have similar coaching issues of their own). I couldn't even enjoy the first half the other night because this team is so snake bit that I knew the other shoe was going to drop BEFORE Kubiak collapsed. After while there is only so much a fan can take.
AMartin56 is offline   Reply With Quote