View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013   #1
kingtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64147 kingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Cheering and Throwing Ice ...

After watching MS stand there sulking for two games wearing his helmet on the sideline ... hiding under it, while his team is out there battling for Case in a way they never would have for him ... now I get it. I have never been a Schaub supporter, but also thought the fans were acting foolish for going at him the way they did. I don't anymore. Just want him and his family out of Houston as soon as possible so we can began the process of forgetting we ever had the misfortune of having him here to begin with. Matt Schaub is the definition of a loser.
kingtexan is online now   Reply With Quote