View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013   #139
AMartin56
Veteran

Rep Power: 2935 AMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak Collapses at the half

Context is important...here are the original comments:

'The success of the Colts could likely be a part of the decision of whether or not the Texans should continue down the same road traveled the last 8 years. If Colts make it to AFC Championship game in addition to also having $40 million to spend in free agency in 2014 vs Texans picking in Top 10 in the 2014 NFL Draft with only $8 million available to spend under the salary cap in the 2014, this will not only dictate change but demand changes in the front office. Not only do the Texans have a failed business model but a business model that has been losing ground to the competition and has reached a point where it getting considerably worse.'

I think it's quite clear that the point being made involved talent evaluation and cap management. NOT if the Texans as a whole are profitable overall. You just chose to take it in that direction due to two poorly chosen words.

But whatever....you can obviously out post me quantity wise so I'm moving on. Enjoy your 'victory'....hopefully unlike a Kubiak coached team you can keep it up for four quarters!
AMartin56 is offline   Reply With Quote