View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013   #184
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 21983 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Why aren't we trying to find a kicker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinnie View Post
Good God, if the Ravens can change their freaking offensive coordinator mid season we can replace our kicker! I just don't get our management sometimes.
The Texans are a team that, quite simply, just doesn't "get it." They have no idea what it takes to succeed and - deep down - I think they fear success. (Don't laugh; fear of success is a real condition a lot of people have).

The Texans are so ingrained with "their culture" that they are going to preserve it, more so than actually winning a championship. If they win a championship while sticking to their culture, great! It's a bonus, in their eyes. But, make no mistake: winning a championship is not this teams primary goal.

I'm not talking about the players; they want to win a championship. I'm talking about the coaches and upper management.
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote