View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013   #4
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lack of Aggressiveness?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
To me, this is the real problem with this organization. I don't know where it comes from but on Sunday night it just really showed.

We took shots down the field the entire first half with Andre and then stopped? I could never imagine an elite football team in the past doing something like that. For some reason we just lack a killer mentality. Kubiak wasn't there to blame for the 2nd half. My question is how do we change that?
It's a combination of things.

Keenum did go to Graham for 20, Hopkins for 31, and he just missed Possey long on the right side line in the end zone.

The Colts shut down the Play Action on a few occasions, with the containment stayed closely on Keenum.

On other occasions, through the All-22 view, I can see that either the Colts played deep, or they double-teamed the deep guy(s), or they had the deep receiver(s) well-covered.

Yet on other occasions, the pass rush came, so Keenum didn't have time to wait for the long ball to develop.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote