View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013   #138
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 209608 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak Collapses at the half

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMartin56 View Post
28,000 posts and it's just entertainment...you might want to check out a movie sometimes...with all due respect...

I'm fairly sure they original post meant 'failed football model' or 'failed championship model'. I understood what they meant.
Post count as a moderator and member for almost 10 years. Whole lotta' NSZ conversations, as well. Bunch of air and one liners. Big deal. Post count means nothing but wasted time.

You can be sure of whatever you desire, but that's not what the lady said. Words represent ourselves on a forum, so I take them at face value. I try to avoid assumptions, and perhaps you should try it, as well.

Besides, Mr. Reader, my point was watching the NFL is entertainment. Some folks take it to another level with emotional investment. Sorry you were unable to comprehend a fairly basic and clear point.