View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013   #137
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak Collapses at the half

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMartin56 View Post
As a football fan I would hope you would be more concerned about on field performance and less about how much money McNair makes despite having very little on field success. But then again it never ceases to amaze me how people nowadays admire the rich while the little guy's money is being sucked away left and right.
DB was responding to an earlier post that Texans had a failed business plan so I do not get your post. Also hoping your "little guy" comment has nothing to do with fans with discretionary funds to pay NFL prices?

Having said this, not sure how much Kubiak or team's record historically has to do with worth of this franchise. A football starved fan base that fills the stadium, plus Reliant naming rights and other advertisment money is bigger factor. I give credit to McNair for business plan as it was established way before Kubiak became coach.

Last edited by badboy; 11-06-2013 at 01:01 PM.
badboy is offline   Reply With Quote