View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013   #136
AMartin56
Veteran

Rep Power: 2934 AMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak Collapses at the half

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Of course I care about on field performance, but that doesn't mean I swallow baseless hyperbole like sugar cubes.

I have no admiration for rich folks. I could not care less about class envy. So take your little straw man elsewhere, with all due respect.

But to make a statement that the Houston Texans is a "failed business model", I find it silly.

It's all just entertainment to me. So maybe I lack the emotional dependency of the vicarious folks.
28,000 posts and it's just entertainment...you might want to check out a movie sometimes...with all due respect...

I'm fairly sure they original post meant 'failed football model' or 'failed championship model'. I understood what they meant.
AMartin56 is offline   Reply With Quote