View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013   #61
AMartin56
Veteran

Rep Power: 2935 AMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Does Gary return?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exascor View Post
It IS 2 different topics. The fact that some people call for Kubiak to get fired for weeks or even years then use the "he should retire - it's good for his health" crap is self-serving garbage. They don't care one bit about his health they just want Kubiak gone..
I do that...and I'm not ashamed of it. It's bascially short hand for 'I would never wish bad health on anyone' with 'If this is what it's going to take for change I'll take it. After all it took an injury to finally get Schaub pulled'.

There are bad people in the world, but I don't think people that want to see recent events force change should be included in that category. Frankly we're seeing the frustration start to boil over because the current Texans regime would be well out of second chances with any other owner. And most with 'real jobs' can't imagine the current level of suck occuring in their workplace without SOMETHING being done. And yet the Texans stay the course...
AMartin56 is offline   Reply With Quote