View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013   #135
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 337617 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak Collapses at the half

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMartin56 View Post
As a football fan I would hope you would be more concerned about on field performance and less about how much money McNair makes despite having very little on field success. But then again it never ceases to amaze me how people nowadays admire the rich while the little guy's money is being sucked away left and right.
Of course I care about on field performance, but that doesn't mean I swallow baseless hyperbole like sugar cubes.

I have no admiration for rich folks. I could not care less about class envy. So take your little straw man elsewhere, with all due respect.

But to make a statement that the Houston Texans is a "failed business model", I find it silly.

It's all just entertainment to me. So maybe I lack the emotional dependency of the vicarious folks.