View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013   #134
AMartin56
Veteran

Rep Power: 2934 AMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak Collapses at the half

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
LMAO at "Texans have a failed business model"!!! What a bunch of hogwash.

Show me a business model where a $700 million investment turns into $1.4 BILLION worth, and any expert would say that is anything but a so-called "failed business model".

Your clear agenda blinds you to any credible objectivity.

It is one thing to want a FO overhaul, as many fans agree. But to spew ignorance about "failed business model" in the face of clear success is just goofy, at best.

Go ahead an spin it now.
As a football fan I would hope you would be more concerned about on field performance and less about how much money McNair makes despite having very little on field success. But then again it never ceases to amaze me how people nowadays admire the rich while the little guy's money is being sucked away left and right.
AMartin56 is offline   Reply With Quote