View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013   #1
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27592 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Lack of Aggressiveness?

To me, this is the real problem with this organization. I don't know where it comes from but on Sunday night it just really showed.

We took shots down the field the entire first half with Andre and then stopped? I could never imagine an elite football team in the past doing something like that. For some reason we just lack a killer mentality. Kubiak wasn't there to blame for the 2nd half. My question is how do we change that?
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote