View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013   #195
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24999 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: T Johnathan Martin headed for NFI list, may never return to the Dolphins

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
The agreement here is unanimous that if Incognito made racial threats or certainly if there was anything illicit in nature, then absolutely a line had been crossed. Now it's down to a definitive statement of where the line is for the rest of it, the bullying, the intimidation, or however you choose to describe it.
For me there is nothing to talk about. I've seen hazing going on and seen guys beat up. It was stupid then and its stupid now. If one of those guys would have said something and the people responsible for it would have been punished I wouldn't think less of them. That's honestly the dumbest thing I've ever heard. I loved every teammate I've ever played with. I always welcomed them with open arms and let them know that whatever they needed I'll help them. To me thats locker room code. A guy does have to earn his stripes and he should go through a little ribbing, but it should all be in fun. All this other BS to me is people who are losers in life trying to make it more than what it needs to be.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote