View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013   #59
Exascor
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 35348 Exascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Does Gary return?

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
Two completely different topics in my mind. I admire the man, and his contribution to Texans history, and wish him well in all aspects of life, including his health.
I do, however want to see a coaching change. His health concerns do not change that in any way.

So yes, at an appropriate time, Fire Gary Kubiak. (now is obviously not that time)
It IS 2 different topics. The fact that some people call for Kubiak to get fired for weeks or even years then use the "he should retire - it's good for his health" crap is self-serving garbage. They don't care one bit about his health they just want Kubiak gone.

After seeing Keenum in the past 2 games, my view is shifting to give Kubiak and co 1 more lame duck year. I'm not completely there yet but the next 8 games will help.