View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013   #58
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 82854 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Does Gary return?

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
I am sure he deeply appreciates the abundance of concern for his health from those who wanted him fired.
Two completely different topics in my mind. I admire the man, and his contribution to Texans history, and wish him well in all aspects of life, including his health.
I do, however want to see a coaching change. His health concerns do not change that in any way.

So yes, at an appropriate time, Fire Gary Kubiak. (now is obviously not that time)
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote