View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013   #57
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 142552 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Does Gary return?

We all know we only lost to Indy because Kubiak wasnt calling the offense in the 2nd half, everyone could see the difference/lack of creativity with Dennison calling the game. I know some people want hard headed kubiak gone, but i have seen a different play caller since Case has become the QB. I am willing to give kubiak a shot to see what he and case can do, and if KC and Indy are any indication then i like what i see.

facebook.com/ThatRump
EllisUnit is offline   Reply With Quote