View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013   #181
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Why aren't we trying to find a kicker?

I don't agree with that. I think bringing in Graham and moving on from the Randy Bullock "experience" would do wonders for this teams chemistry. Look what sitting Schaub down did. In both games that Keenum started the rest of the team responded. One was a one-point loss to an undefeated team arguably due to a massive injury wave to our running backs while the other was maybe the best 3 quarters of football we've played all year that was IMO only screwed by Randy Bullock not making FG's.

Get him out of there and put someone merely competent in his place and this team will start winning games. Not a doubt in my mind. Yes we still have problems. No, we're not likely to be going 10-6. Some of the problems will have to wait until the off-season to fix and we all know that. Bad kicking isn't one of them and if we want to see this team spiral into a group of sincerely disgruntled and hopeless guys let Pillsbury blow a couple more wins and you'll have it.

Bullock should have been gone on Monday. The fact that he wasn't probably has guys in the locker room scratching their heads. Send Cierre Wood packing the night before you play the Chiefs in Arrowhead but keep Randy Bullock no matter how bad he plays? WTF?