View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013   #428
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 126616 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lets make fun of them cowboys....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasCowboy View Post
OK the next time I tend to give a **** I'll let you know thanks

Sir or ma'am (That's not a slight as I have no idea what your gender is) You'll excuse me if I say that things have passed through my colon which had considerably more consequence to me than both you AND your opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The STEREOTYPICAL A-HOLE who gives ALL COWBOY FANS A BAD NAME
You do own something!!! a go no where, do nothing franchise just like the
Oilers, and as for those titles 17 years a go? I guess you would still have
to ***** and moan about them

considering that it's what keeps us relevant even in the face of mediocre
play and that just pisses you off! how can they still be called relevant?
guess it just sucks that Texas has 1 team and it ain't you
You speak of "titles" from 17 years ago? Sorry ...the cowboys' last title was when?

Now then, your verbage is NOT ONLY is disservice to classy fans like HoustonFrog and Ms. StarStruck, but it fuels the idea that ALL Cowboy fans are like you. Blowhards who can't take a win OR a loss with grace and dignity. The Late Great Tom Landry gets credit for the "Flex Defense" even though Lombardi invented it but never TOOK said credit. Coach Landry stood on that sideline with one facial expression win OR lose and conducted himself with a dignity and class that you couldn't fake on your best day.

Before you speak of "mediocre play" you might just want to look at the entire CAREER of one Tony Romo. He's Matt Schaub with a better head of hair. If I'm speaking ill of your team I have to point out that the LEADER of your defense Roy Williams is such a dirty mother FC UKer that they LITERALLY named a penalty after him. If I can be objective here I have to say Miles Austin has potential but the ONE person who's kept the Cowboys RELEVANT has been the one and only Mr. Jason Witten. "America's team" was a catchy little phrase that Steve Sabol came up with because he thought it sounded catchy and he needed a voice over for an NFL films bit about the Cowboys. Tex Shram took it and decided to market the ISHT out of it. Saying you're the greatest ever doesn't mean you are. Deal with it. Texas' team? Muff-hugga I'm both an American AND a Texan and they aint MY team. Attitudes like YOURS are the reason so many (like me and others) revel in watching the Cowboys lose.

Your team has had a passable season and will make it to the playoffs where they'll be OBLITERATED by either Frisco or the Seattle. DEAL with it. There will BE no 6th Lombardi this year. As per my comment of your being a bleeding, festering, excruciating, disgusting HEMORRHOID on the sphincter of:
a. Dallas Cowboy Fandon
b. This News Group
c. Humanity

I reitterate that and stand by it.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote