View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013   #164
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57325 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where to spend the 2014 1st round pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
I would like this team to get bigger on the lines and taller at TE . To me Jimmy Graham and Gronk are open every play in the red zone because of their length . OD is 6'3 not tall for a TE . Saying that I'd take Evans from A&M from 12-16 th pick .
I think the Texans could be ready to let OD go.
They only have to incurred 750K in dead money, and the move will free up $5.5M
Add that to the 750K slotted for Graham last year, and the number would go up to $6.25M.
That should be plenty to resign Graham and another TE in FA if the Texans find one that they like.

Jason Witten is the number 10 highest paid in the league and he only cost $4.325M

Obviously, the Texans seem to like to draft a TE in the fourth round.
Who is the guy at Wisconsin this year? LOL
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote