View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013   #163
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 155137 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where to spend the 2014 1st round pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Either OD takes half of his pay off or he's gone; either way, the money is plenty enough to pay Graham; we sure haven't been missing OD, have we?

I wanted no part of Austin.
He's a completely different player than Watkins; there's no comparison.
I would like this team to get bigger on the lines and taller at TE . To me Jimmy Graham and Gronk are open every play in the red zone because of their length . OD is 6'3 not tall for a TE . Saying that I'd take Evans from A&M from 12-16 th pick .