View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013   #52
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 243112 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Does Gary return?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
I think Kubiak's problem is also exacerbated by the fact that he calls the plays on offense. If/when he does come back, it would probably do him some good to turn over the play-calling to Dennison.
Andre, earlier this week (Monday) eluded to the fact that Dennison was the play caller after Gary left us.
Quote:
(on if Head Coach Gary Kubiak missed practice this week and if it would impact game preparation or if Offensive Coordinator Rick Dennison has that in control) “If he’s not here, then Rico (Rick Dennison) can handle it. That’s pretty much it. When you have adversity, you just have to adjust to it. Right now, we’ve been going through a lot of adversity. This is another piece of it that we have to deal with. In my opinion, I think he’ll be back.”
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote