View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013   #51
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Does Gary return?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Part of me hopes he resigns as head coach and football altogether. Head coaches nowadays are under so much stress, work way too many hours and because of working too much probably eat like SHyte. See also, Coach Fox. Prayers are with him as well.
I think Kubiak's problem is also exacerbated by the fact that he calls the plays on offense. If/when he does come back, it would probably do him some good to turn over the play-calling to Dennison.
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote