View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013   #173
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: T Johnathan Martin headed for NFI list, may never return to the Dolphins

Didn't read the whole thread, just wanted to put my two cents in.

1) I agree with anyone who says a grown man shouldn't be the victim of bullying. Especially not one of the bigger guys on an NFL football team that you expect a high level of toughness from.

2) $15,000.... that's not hazing. That's criminal & I'm surprised Incognito isn't behind bars right now.