View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013   #53
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 212038 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Arian Foster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4tx View Post
I'd cut him. He hasn't been the same since he got his fat contract and stopped eating meat. Most important game of the season vs the colts and he pulls himself out after 1 play? No heart and doesn't like to practice. Watch when he runs closely, I've never seen a rb slip and fall as much as he does....bye foster',Martin,Joseph, Newton, bullock, manning and both reeds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
The vegan thing isn't really true any more. He started re-integrating meat into his diet last year.

And as far as pulling himself out, that might have been a team strategy going into the game. That is, Foster's marching orders might well have been: get out there and see if you can go full speed; and find out if it tightens up on you. If so, you're not healed and you're done for this game because we're not taking a chance on losing you for the future.

I wouldn't put it past Kubiak to let Foster give it a shot - when he (Kubiak) probably knew it was too soon for Foster to have recovered.