View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013   #48
ThaJokaa
True Texans Fan

Rep Power: 9013 ThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Arian Foster

If I remember correctly, I'm not sure whether it was on this forums or another forum that I was on, but It had to do with Foster working out with his brother in the off season. It had to do with Foster's brothers training methods being extremely harsh on the body and unsafe .Apparently while they trained on Rice Univ. grounds all the trainers there would critique his methods for those reasons and would always tell him so, but I guess he's trainer is his trainer and they just went on. What are the possibilities that all of Foster's injuries are results from the off season training with his brother?