Thread: Keshawn Martin
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013   #47
Naija Texan
Rookie

Rep Power: 945 Naija Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedNaija Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedNaija Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedNaija Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedNaija Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedNaija Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedNaija Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedNaija Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedNaija Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedNaija Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedNaija Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Keshawn Martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I don't think Harris has gotten a fair chance in games. What I saw from him last year he looked better than McCain to me. Yeah he had some penalties, but all our corners do. He hasn't played much.
I think if he played more he could develop into a solid player, but for some reason the team has decided they want to keep running Brice out there. It's been past time to start exploring other options. We shouldn't have even re signed McCain.
I agree, I get why his rookie year as McCain was faster and playing like a Pro Bowl cb at the slot position. But McCain for going on two seasons has usually been most memorable trailing behind plays where he is burnt or is out of position and the opposing receiver drops the ball. Harris is often called crap but he plays with an edge, which last 2 seasons where he when finally getting minutes on the defensive side as a last resort he would sometimes make mistakes and his haters will get more fuel.

All that being said, while I think Wade does favor known vets more, I can't believe Harris still hasn't beat out McCain, which goes to show some of his issues are probably his own fault or going out on a tangent, Marciano's coaching him to play special teams has ruined him like so many other players in its own special way.

Back on topic, I'm glad they are cutting back on Martin's duties, the man's injury and his own lack of pass catching ability was making him a liability.
Naija Texan is offline   Reply With Quote