View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013   #159
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 114345 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where to spend the 2014 1st round pick?

i truly think we only need 1 position on offense, that one position is currently an anchor holding the offense back. jake matthews in the first and offense is done. make that the priority, no more guessing and hoping to hit later on, get that final piece. quess replaces wade smith, jones backs up the interior, and williams become swing tackle. we can fill the backup RB roles regardless of tate's returning without using a draft pick. we're 3 deep at wide receiver. and finally, case is our quarterback, though i would look at signing a cheap(ish) veteran to backup.

defense is the problem. yall know i want linebackers, a whole lot of linebackers. if we can hit on 2 linebackers, especially someone to play inside with cushing, we can turn the defense around. the line MAY be a concern. we dont know what's going to happen with ninja, but he's probably out of our price range. we would certainly benefit from a mountain in the middle. and finally, as always, we're still looking for that centerfielder.