View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013   #36
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 246198 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Arian Foster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Dunno, maybe Arian pushed to give it a go? The Colts injury was 'new' compared to the hammy.

I admit, I was kinda irked with him vs the Chiefs. He kinda left us hangin. But then again, that's when Black & Mild-gate happened
If you remember, he previously received epidural injections for his back problems. I said at that time that these injections may typically relieve symptoms for up to two months. He received those injections on Sept 18 and today is Nov 5. He compensated his still freshly ailing hamstring with additional stress on his back as the injection effects were wearing off........the perfect storm.

I'm not going to say that his career is near end, but his injury history and types are nearing critical level...........multiple recurrent serious tears to the same hamstring, and an apparent recurrent disc type of problems (ala Cody).
Unless something changes significantly, his career path will not going in the right direction.