View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013   #44
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 97190 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Does Gary return?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Bravo!!

Love him or hate him, but love or hate him as the head football coach of the Houston Texans not as a man with a family. I hope he takes as much time as he needs to heal.

Part of me hopes he resigns as head coach and football altogether. Head coaches nowadays are under so much stress, work way too many hours and because of working too much probably eat like SHyte. See also, Coach Fox. Prayers are with him as well.
Everything but the hours are under your control, though. You can spend 14 hours watching game film or watching youtube and not be the least stressed. Stress is purely mental and controllable. If the Texans were 6-2, Kubiak wouldn't be nearly as stressed. He just needs to realize when he's done his best. It has to reach a point where there isn't something on film that he missed or some drill that he didn't think of. Kubiak needs to find that point at where he's done all he can do and be confident going into the game. I think that Keenum's success should relieve a lot of that stress. He's making a lot of positive plays and very few negative plays.
DocBar is offline   Reply With Quote