View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013   #155
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117377 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where to spend the 2014 1st round pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
What your saying is there's too many holes to fill in one draft?

So they if Rick can fix the OL/DL/LB's in this draft I will be happy and the team will be much better. When is the last time Rick added 3 impact players in 1 draft should be the question.
What about safety and nickle back? Although I think bouy will lock that down next year. Also don't forget about depth on DL.