View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013   #154
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 98526 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where to spend the 2014 1st round pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I've been entertaining thoughts about Watkins.
That guy is more dynamic than Tavon Austin.

10-3/4 hand.
He can be a force in the return game as well.

You give Keenum this guy underneath and AJ and Hopkins over the top. Your offense will be crazy.

The only thing that is crazier is that Watkins can outrun AJ and Hopkins, and Posey too.
Not a bad idea to grab Watkins. I actually sort of agree.

Disagree about playing him underneath though. He can blow the top off the defense. I would play Dre in the slot and Watkins outside. Dre runs fantastic routes and could be a Boldin-like beast in the slot. He's also lost a step so getting him in matchups against LB's and Safeties isn't a bad idea. Hopkins could take over his role outside and then you have Watkins to pressure the deep part of the field. Would make for a very dynamic trio. He would definitely upgrade the return game as well I agree.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote