View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013   #153
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 103772 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where to spend the 2014 1st round pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I've been entertaining thoughts about Watkins.
That guy is more dynamic than Tavon Austin.

10-3/4 hand.
He can be a force in the return game as well.

You give Keenum this guy underneath and AJ and Hopkins over the top. Your offense will be crazy.

The only thing that is crazier is that Watkins can outrun AJ and Hopkins, and Posey too.
I've been flirting with this idea in my head since last week. If Case is for real, why not turn this offense into a passing juggernaut. Kinda a gift to AJ for making him suffer all these years. With a mobile QB and those three guys running around we would be tough to stop and fun as hell to watch. The only thing is the drug charges scare me a little. If that doesn't clear inspection replace him with Evans. Use the rest of the draft on defense.