View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013   #30
Exascor
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 35348 Exascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Arian Foster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
I don't think he's quit on anyone. In fact I don't see him as being sullen or weird or anything but a little frustrated and kind of confused. I doubt he expected to be hurting this often and this easily in 2013. He seemed like he went out of his way to get ready and things have just spiraled out of control. Foster needs a few weeks off and then should get worked back into the rotation but nowhere near as heavily as he was getting the ball. Spread the load among 2-3 backs and lets get into the offseason.
I think he needs to be protected from himself. He's so competitive that he thinks he can go. Team docs should make him take a few weeks off. Heck, if it would help recover long-term, IR him now. Season is over, why ruin this guys career over stats in meaningless games?