View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013   #29
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 226347 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Arian Foster

I don't think he's quit on anyone. In fact I don't see him as being sullen or weird or anything but a little frustrated and kind of confused. I doubt he expected to be hurting this often and this easily in 2013. He seemed like he went out of his way to get ready and things have just spiraled out of control. Foster needs a few weeks off and then should get worked back into the rotation but nowhere near as heavily as he was getting the ball. Spread the load among 2-3 backs and lets get into the offseason.