View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013   #28
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80254 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Arian Foster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I think it's mostly injuries that are holding him back, and it really shouldn't be a surprise to anyone who looks at the history of RBs with 400+ touches in their previous year. At this point, I would give Arian at least 4 weeks off, and figure out what we have in guys like Dennis Johnson, who could be our #2 RB next year. I think a 1-2 punch of Foster and Johnson could be enough for the 2014 Texans, and it could reduce our RB priority in the draft. Get Dennis up to speed on pass protections, and he could be a nice, cheap #2.
Now, let's see. Why was this guy cut in TC? And nobody picked him up? Oh yeah, that's right! He couldn't hang on to the rock to save his life. The fact that he actually didn't cough it up even once against the Colts was amazing in itself.