View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013   #26
Exascor
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 35348 Exascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Arian Foster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Yup, we pretty much have to. IIRC, he'd have a substantial cap hit if he was cut.

I don't really question his heart. He was fighting his butt off before the injuries. Heck, he was the only one kickin butt during the Rams game. He was still going 100% even after the Rams put the game away in the 3rd. To me, that shows heart.

I can see doggin on players like Sharpton, but Foster? Not yet, not me anyway
I'm not ready to question his heart yet either. That said - he'd save the team $1.25 million if cut this offseason. I'd keep him around. That's not a hug savings. Now in 2015 he'll cost $9 million to the cap. Unless he returns to a healthy superstar in 2014, you cut him and save $4 million on the cap.