View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013   #24
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 47538 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Arian Foster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Yup, we pretty much have to. IIRC, he'd have a substantial cap hit if he was cut.

I don't really question his heart. He was fighting his butt off before the injuries. Heck, he was the only one kickin butt during the Rams game. He was still going 100% even after the Rams put the game away in the 3rd. To me, that shows heart.

I can see doggin on players like Sharpton, but Foster? Not yet, not me anyway
Good point. Foster was practically the only offense we had against the Rams. The only question is why the coaches cleared him to play. He obviously wasn't healthy enough to.