View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013   #160
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 147070 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: T Johnathan Martin headed for NFI list, may never return to the Dolphins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
Dude, I've been in a fight with an O-lineman that outweighed me by 100 pounds. I'm not talking about things I haven't done.I'm backing Martin in this. I wish I had the ability to just not be pressured into fighting. That's not me though. If someone messes with me I'm trying to kick their ass in the locker room. In the real world I'm smarter than that.
What keeps coming to mind is the Gilbert arenas and Jabaris crittenton incident. Two idiots take an idiotic beef to new lows. I don't see Martin escalating a fight to the point where guns are drawn but a stupid animal like incognito probably would. Fighting incognito or smacking him in the mouth would not resolve any issues with that sack of schit.