View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013   #159
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 24776 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: T Johnathan Martin headed for NFI list, may never return to the Dolphins

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post

You people and your BUT fetishes .... When someone does something wrong that precipitates a response, you don't say "yeah, he was wrong BUT". You just say he was wrong and recognize that the results are dependent upon that wrong. And again, the guy missed OTAs because of the hazing. The hazing didn't start because he missed OTAs.
Sigh..

I clearly stated that Rich Incognito was wrong and a sick individual. But I'm also enough enough to know where there is smoke there is fire. Clearly somethign went on in the locker room and to what level we only know one side of the story so I'm waiting to hear the full story, if we ever do. It's highly likely Incognito was the only one involved and pushed a man to the point of where he felt like he had no other option. In my view I would have thought that it would be pretty obvious to the coaches and players what was going on, almost nothing is sacred in a locker room.

- If Martin was clearly hurting and went to his coaches/owner and nothing was done shame on them.
- If Martin bypassed and just left the team without telling anyone, probably not the right thing to do.

I personally would have given a player grief for not showing up at OTA's, if he would have explained the situation to me I would hope that I would help alleviate the issue. Trust me this isn't the first time sick invidividuals are in the locker room, go look up Charles Haley. The whole 90's cowboys were a locker room disaster.

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote