View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013   #13
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Arian Foster

I think it's mostly injuries that are holding him back, and it really shouldn't be a surprise to anyone who looks at the history of RBs with 400+ touches in their previous year. At this point, I would give Arian at least 4 weeks off, and figure out what we have in guys like Dennis Johnson, who could be our #2 RB next year. I think a 1-2 punch of Foster and Johnson could be enough for the 2014 Texans, and it could reduce our RB priority in the draft. Get Dennis up to speed on pass protections, and he could be a nice, cheap #2.