View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013   #157
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 355339 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: T Johnathan Martin headed for NFI list, may never return to the Dolphins

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
I take the previous "wow" back and want to put it here. Wow. You would probably fit in just perfectly with these dudes --> http://www.castefootball.us/forums/forum.php
ugh...I had no idea what I was clicking into!

That's a whole lotta' stupid in one place. Now I have to wonder about my IP address being connected to such a despicable site.

But, yeah, Incognito and his support group would fit right in.