View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013   #6
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 76169 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Arian Foster

I'm torn on this one, as I'm giving Arian the benefit of the doubt here. If he had busted ribs, then I'd expect him to get the shot like Tate did and be out there.

But with Arian and this hamstring of his . . I mentioned to my wife when they announced that he was playing, "Why is he even suiting up so soon, he's just going to tweak it again". They said it was his back this time, but I'm sure it's hammy related.

He did something bad to his hamstring in a workout before training camp, in which I get the feeling needs surgical correction. They're 2-6. Put him on IR and get it done.