View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013   #152
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: T Johnathan Martin headed for NFI list, may never return to the Dolphins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
I told a buddy of mine this yesterday. I probably would have gotten my ass kicked but I would've fought him. Not everyone is wired the same though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
It is easy to say behind a computer screen though. It is probably a little different when the 300 lb psycho is in the same locker room.
I think the bolded holds true here. I'm like Tex4life. I would've stood up to him, taken a likely ass whoopin but prove to him I'm not going to be the easy target.

That said, different strokes for different folks. Like the ole cliche' "I'm a lover, not a fighter". I met a dude that was the baddest mofo I've seen on the field. Off the field he was tame as could be, never gave a thought to raising a fist even when severely harassed. I'm not trying to compare. Just giving a personal experience