View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013   #158
YeaLikeRightNow
Veteran

Rep Power: 650 YeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Why aren't we trying to find a kicker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I think an 8-8 finish means that we have very little change next year, and we will have the same GM, HC and possibly special teams coach next year. That to me is where the team "loses." The W/L columns don't matter to me at this point, because I have written off the season. If you don't want another year of Gary and company, then losing is the best remedy IMO. I'm looking at the big picture of this franchise, and not the short-term feel-good moral victories we will get from the Texans beating up the Jaguars and company.

I'm still trying to figure out what the owner meant when he said "Super Bowl or Bust"...
YeaLikeRightNow is offline   Reply With Quote