View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013   #19
Exascor
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33516 Exascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Stats for perspective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
I agree with everything you said but you somehow put Blaine Gabbert in a list of "solid but not sure things" QB's. I'd go get a thermometer and take your temperature. Maybe take a day off just in case you're coming down with something.
lol. Must spread rep Herv. Frankly, I'm really not sure where his name came from. I am retarded for including him and should be forced to "Keep Choppin' Wood" in the Jags locker room for all eternity.